The Jingniuhui Competition is a great opportunity for Israeli R&D innovative companies to present their technologies to leading Chinese investors and strategic partners. In the past 3 years, the Jingniuhui Competition has become a leading event in the Chinese Life Science Eco-System with over 15M$ invested in 20 projects.
The competition offers exposure to investors, cash prizes, as well as support in setting up china based operation. It is open to participants from the China, Israel and the US Life Science Sector.
FOCUS ON LIFE SCIENCE
Life Science and Medical Device companies will enjoy exposure to investors, cash prizes, as well as support in setting up china based operation.
Stage 1: Submission and reviewing
- 15/07/2018-07/08/2018: PPT submission and its review by ZIAT experts.
Stage 2: Teleconference presentation
- Leading 6 chosen Israeli companies will present their technology to ZIAT via teleconference.
- top 3winners will receive:
- Cash money prizes in the sum of: 1500$, 1000$ and 500$.
- Invitation to present the project at the Finals in Zhuhai, China. (Additional 5,000 RMB travel expense reimbursement).
Stage 3: Zhuhai Grand Finals (October 2018)
- Top 20 Life Science companies (from China, Israel and the US)
- Exposure and direct discussion with leading investors and strategic players
- Cash prizes to the winners as well as additional financial benefits for setting up operation in Zhuhai
- 1st Prize: 200,000 RMB
- 2nd Prize: 100,000 RMB
- 3rd prize 80,000 RMB
- Prizes will double in case that the company is willing to establish a Zhuhai based operation.
Who will be there